Saturday, September 11, 2010

1992 – KROQ Acoustic Xmas – Universal Amphitheatre

1992 12.12 KROQ Acoustic Xmas Universal Amphitheatre

Line-Up
Adam Ant, David Byrne, Cause and Effect, The Cult, dada, Duran Duran, EMF, The Farm, Michael Penn, The Rembrandts, Seal, Soul Asylum, The Soup Dragons, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Suzanne Vega, The Violent Femmes

I always thought these were great shows and always so much fun.  A great holiday event to get you in the mood!  Even if you don't really care about the line-up, you are totally entertained by the show that is presented.  I liked a few of the artists at this show but really I was a KROQ junkie.  How can you go wrong with Adam Ant, Duran Duran and The Cult?   I don't remember who was with me at this show.  The line-up makes me think we went with Cathy though!    

1 comment:

  1. Again how can you go wrong! Would I give up Adam Ant and Duran Duran! Please!

    ReplyDelete