Wednesday, June 2, 2010

1990 - KROQ Acoustic Xmas - Universal Amphitheatre

The first of the official KROQ Acoustic XMAS shows.
I ended up going to a few of them.  But I was the ultimate
KROQ fan in those days.  I won so much stuff from them
at one time that they sent me a W-2 at the end of the year!
I won trips, concert tickets, cd's, you name it!  I felt like I
had a direct line to them!
But, back to this show...
The line up for this show was;  
Dramarama, The Havilinas, Chris Isaak, The Posies, Social Distortion,
Soho, The Trash Can Sinatras  
It really was acoustic too.  This was when the bands took it seriously.    

1 comment:

  1. Is this the one I fell asleep at? Looking at the line up the chances are...yes! Remember when you won that trip to N.Y. for the grammy's? Now there's a story!

    ReplyDelete