Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1992 – Morrissey – Del Mar Fairgrounds

1992 10.31 Morrissey Del Mar Fairgrounds

Halloween!  Went with my Mom, Bianca and Shawn.  This was really a bizarre show.  It was in a show horse pavilion.  The floor had hay and puddles of water.  I worried the band would get electricuted!  It was just the oddest place to see a show.  No seats everyone just gathered around the stage or wandered.  And since it was Morrissey, loads of flowers and people getting on stage with him.  It was an interesting way to spend Halloween!

Set List:
You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
Glamorous Glue
The Loop
Sister I'm A Poet
Certain People I know
Seasick...
Such A Little Thing...
I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday
Girl Least Likely To
Alsatian Cousin
Suedehead
He Knows I'd Love To See Him
You're The One For Me, Fatty
November Spawned A Monster
We Hate It When Our Friends...
We'll Let You Know
Jack The Ripper
The National Front Disco     

This was basically the same show as The Hollywood Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment