Saturday, September 11, 2010

1992 – Ministry – Universal Amphitheatre

1992 12.27 Ministry Universal Amphitheatre
1992 12.26 Ministry Universal Amphitheatre

I am a Ministry fan.  Two nights in a row!  What a way to get
ready for New Years!  I love this band.  I must have gone to
these shows with Cathy.  Only she could have put up with 
me for two shows in a row!!  I won tickets for the second
show from somewhere.  I won a lot of things over my concert
going years.  That is a whole other post though!! 

This was the tour for Psalm 69.  A wonderful cd if you
haven't heard it.  These shows had a few surprises.  
Chris Connelley from RevCo came out and sang TV Song and
Scott Ian from Anthrax came out and sang Supernaut.
Set-List
N.W.O., The Missing / Deity, Hero, Psalm 69, Just One Fix, TV II, 
So What, Thieves,  Stigmata, Scarecrow, Supernaut, Breathe. 

1 comment:

  1. Yup it was me! Great shows! You remember when I teased that security guy that we where going to throw him over the edge of the balcony and he started to believe me! again...good times! and another great parking lot T-shirt buy! I think I still have it!

    ReplyDelete