Tuesday, April 27, 2010

1989 - Jane's Addiction - John Anson Ford Theatre

This is another of my all time favourite concerts.  It was a carnival, with prize booths and games to play.  The venue was decorated with lights and statues and signs.  You knew you were going to see somthing special.  This was their return to L.A. right after making it big on MTV.  It was amazing. 
Set List;
Up The Beach
Mountain Song
1%
Idiots Rule
Had A Dad
Ted, Just Admit It...
Thank You Boys
Standing In The Shower... Thinking
Whores
Bobhaus
Pigs In Zen
Stop!
Summertime Rolls
Ocean Size
Trip Away
Jane Says

2 comments:

  1. ahhh! That concert was amazing! And I think the funniest thing I remember was skipping class that night to go to the show, and was stupid enough to buy a T-shirt with the dates and of course went to class with it on and got myself busted by my teacher! And I still kept that T-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember the first time i heard about jane's addiction. my friends' brother saw them, said it was one of the craziest things he'd ever seen. wish i could have seen them early on. not till they reformed did i see them, and without eric avery on bass. sex is violence!

    ReplyDelete