Wednesday, July 14, 2010

1991 – KROQ Acoustic Xmas – Universal Amphitheatre

1991 12.21 KROQ Acoustic Xmas Universal Amphitheatre

I got Rodney’s autograph! He was the first DJ I knew at KROQ. I got lots of my new music over the years from him. Thank you Rodney! This show was epic. We probably bring this one up the most. Went with Cathy and Bianca.   

Line Up-


Siouxsie & the Banshees, Ian McCulloch, The Wonder Stuff, The Smithereens, School of Fish, This Picture, Alison Moyet.


Went because of Alison Moyet and Siouxsie. They are both fantastic live. Alison Moyet has a beautiful voice. I really remember Siouxsie and Budgie on stage. She did a Disney song.

1 comment:

  1. i didn't realize how many times we saw Siouxsie? And we saw Alison Moyet twice? The Disney song rings a bell! Is this the one with the annoying Christmas trees?

    ReplyDelete