Wednesday, July 14, 2010

1991 – Lollapalooza – Irvine Meadows

1991 07.21 Lollapalooza Festival Irvine Meadows
This was an exciting show!  Lollapalooza #1!  Such a great line-up. Jane’s Addiction, Nine Inch Nails, Siouxsie & the Banshees, Living Colour, Ice T & Body Count, Butthole Surfers, Rollins Band, Violent Femmes, Fishbone.  I thought this show was fantastic.  I must say I had seats for this one.  I hate the lawn at Irvine.  I liked the idea of a show that was like the European Festivals.  These shows were fun.  This was a great trend, putting different types of bands on the same stage and letting all types of fans hear different types of music.  Lots of sun, food, and people to watch! 

1 comment:

  1. Great show! And we had decent seats too! Still have my T-sheit...and again with the Siouxsie?

    ReplyDelete