Thursday, February 24, 2011

1994 - Nine Inch Nails - The Palace

The Self Destruct Tour.
It was amazing.  Went with Ron to this show.
I think it was his first time seeing them.
The Palace is a smallish, club type venue that has featured
so many amazing artists like Frank Sinatra and all the big bands.
So it has this classy vibe with an amazing wood dance floor.
Nine Inch Nails is huge at this point and playing this 
small venue was amazing.
 
Setlist
Pinon
Terrible Lie
Sin
March of the Pigs
Something I Can Never Have
Closer
Reptile
Wish
Suck
The Only Time
Get Down, Make Love
Down In It
Big Man With A Gun
Head Like A Whole
Dead Souls
Help Me I Am In Hell
Happiness In Slavery

1 comment:

  1. I think I went with you! I totally remember it and it was sooooooooooo loud in there!

    ReplyDelete