Saturday, March 31, 2012

1995-Pearl Jam-Golden Gate Park



This was my first trip to San Francisco. What a beautiful city. I went with Bianca and Ron.
This concert was on a beautiful sunny day in Golden Gate Park. Neil Young came out as the opening act and played... his set. Pearl Jam came on and played 7 songs and Eddie Vedder walked off stage. Neil Young filled in then and they played mainly Neil Young material only to end up repeating a song! As I was looking for the set list online I see that it says Bad Religion opened also, but honestly I don't remember them.            
Setlist:                                                             
1. Last Exit
2. Spin the Black Circle
3. Go
4. Animal
5. Tremor Christ
6. Corduroy
7. Not For You
8. Big Green Country (Neil Young)
9. Act of Love (Neil Young)
10. Throw Your Hatred Down (Neil Young)
11. Powderfinger (Neil Young)
12. Truth Be Known (Neil Young)
13. Rockin’ In The Free World (Neil Young)
14. The Needle and The Damage Done (Neil Young)
15. Hey Hey My My (Into The Black) (Neil Young)
16. I’m the Ocean (Neil Young)
17. Down By The River (Neil Young)
18. Downtown (Neil Young)
19. Cortez the Killer (Neil Young)
Encore
20. Peace and Love (Neil Young)
21. Rockin’ In The Free World (Neil Young)


No comments:

Post a Comment