Friday, May 21, 2010

1990 - Disney Spectacular - Hollywood Bowl

I always liked to do something on the 4th of July.
Something with fireworks.
I usually got my Mom and Bianca and we went to
a baseball game.  How American can you get?
And luckily for us with two baseball teams one
of them is in town for the 4th with a great fireworks
show after the game.  
But, I found this event.  Hollywood Bowl, old fashioned 
fireworks and great Disney music put on by the Philharmonic!
I always hoped this fireworks event would be
the one that didn't terrify Bianca.  
Wrong again. 
Out we went with Park and Ride
and Bianca's firing range headphones to enjoy the best
America has to offer.  I should have learned then to 
stop planning family events!  

4 comments:

  1. Bianca was such high maintenance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIREWORKS ARE STILL TERRIFYING THANKUVERYMUCH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Welcome! Does your husband have to put you in one of those special cages like they do with dogs that can't handle the noise?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I may have played at this event, but I'm not sure of the year. I distinctly recall playing alongside members of the Disney Spectacular at the Hollywood Bowl where came out in front of the Philharmonic and played American-style marches to fireworks.

    ReplyDelete