Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1992 – Peter Murphy – Greek Theatre

1992 07.03 Peter Murphy The Greek Theatre

What a great show!  Love Peter Murphy!  The Nymphs were supposed to be the opening band but well, something happened and Machines of Loving Grace ended up taking the spot.  It was a weird night.  I ended up not having a way to the show and my Mom ended up driving me.  No, I did not drive.  She stayed in the car parked outside the Greek waiting for me or so I thought.  I looked up at one point and she was walking around the venue.  They gave her a ticket and she had better seats than anyone I knew.  Saw Christine and Justin, Ron and Jenna there.  Bianca did you go to this one?  Can't remember....

1 comment:

  1. hey, i went to that one. that was promoting Holy Smoke. first time i saw Peter Murphy.
    every show is nice at the Greek

    ReplyDelete