Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1992 – U2 – L.A. Sports Arena

1992 04.13 U2 The L.A. Sports Arena

What an epic show!  This was the Zoo TV tour.  The opening band was The Pixies.  I had a weird time at this show.  I went with a guy I knew from work named Robert Harrison.  He was nice to talk to at work but very quiet and uncomfortable to see a show with.  We had weird seats.  Directly behind the stage so some of the show was obstructed, other times it was great cause you could see so much of the venue.  
Setlist:
1.Zoo Station
2.The Fly
3.Even Better Than The Real Thing
4.Mysterious Ways / Love To Love You Baby
5.One
6.Until The End Of The World
7.Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
8.Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World / Love And Affection  / Three Little Birds
9.Angel Of Harlem
10.Satellite Of Love
11.Bad / All I Want Is You
12.Bullet The Blue Sky
13.Running To Stand Still
14.Where The Streets Have No Name
15.Pride (In The Name Of Love)
16.I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
encore(s):
17.Desire
18.Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
19.With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars
20.Love Is Blindness

1 comment:

  1. that same night i was at the Palace seeing Lush. might i mention that was one of the last shows Pixies played. they broke up shortly afterward. i blame Bono. Pixies are my favorite band but didn't want to see them opening for u2 with their overpriced tickets so i saw someone else.

    ReplyDelete