Wednesday, April 13, 2011

1994 - Lollapalooza - CSUDH Velodrome Field

Well, here we are at the end of this tour.  
Remember we caught the incredibly hot first show 
and will never forget it.
This leg of the tour was without the legendary Frogs.
I went to this show for the Smashing Pumpkins.
I love this band.  They make me want to
just get up and dance.  It was late summer 
and a wonderful night.  When it got dark and 
the bonfires were lit it was an amazing thing.
There were some individual experiences 
at this show.  I went with Ron and Bianca.
Ron got his glasses broken in the pit for the 
Breeders of all bands.  He spent the rest of the
show without glasses and drove us home.
I think it was during Green Day cause they replaced 
the Boredoms, that Bianca got caught in their
pit and received a Doc Martin to the back of the 
head and/or someone landed on her back.
I just remember her getting injured.  I stayed
at a safe distance from the shenanigans.
I mean really who would have thought that
someone could sustain damage during The Breeders!

No comments:

Post a Comment