Saturday, April 23, 2011

1994 - Nine Inch Nails - Universal Amphitheatre

 
I seem to remember going to this show with Ron and Bianca.
Opening acts were Jim Rose Circus and Marilyn Manson.
Marilyn Manson got a mixed reaction.  People either love
or hate this band.  I thought they were really entertaining.
That  Beautiful People song is very catchy.
Found a set-list online from someone who recorded the show.
Thank you and hope its correct!

Pinion / Mr. Self Destruct
Sin
March Of The Pigs
Piggy
Reptile
Gave Up
Happiness In Slavery
Eraser
Hurt The Downward Spiral
Wish
Suck
Ruiner
Down In It
Head Like A Hole
Closer
Dead Souls
I Do Not Want This
Something I Can Never Have
Intro
Sanctified
Maybe Just Once
The Only Time
Kinda I Want To
That's What I Get
Purest Feeling
Ringfinger
Down In It
What can I say?  
By now if you have been following this blog you know 
I have seen this band a number of time.  
This was a great show.  Wish I had been 
able to go all 4 nights that they played Universal.

No comments:

Post a Comment